This application uses a laser plane as reference. The deviation in distance between the laser plane and the measurement object is measured in one or more positions wit the use of the receiver. The program allows for up to 150 points (10 x 15) to be measured.
Typical applications are measurements of e.g. machine beds and machine foundations. For the latter application, it is particularly beneficial to combine flatness measurement with shaft alignment when installing rotating machinery. First you check the foundation’s surface for possible irregularities, a so called pre-alignment check. If any, adjust these. Install the machine and check for possible misalignment with a laser based shaft alignment tool like the Fixturlaser NXA Ultimate system. Check out our video clip below and see how easy it can be (note that the system used in the video is the Fixturlaser XA)!
Rectangular Flatness Measurement
- Quick and easy to configure
- Pre-defined configuration
- Distinct overall view of the measurement
- Instant display of measurement object’s position
- Color coded measurement points
- Measurement points can be registered in any order you prefer
- Live values during the adjustment phase
- The angle guide displays the accepted (green) measurement point registration area
- A green arrow show you in which direction to adjust towards zero
- Color coded measurement values
For more information: Fixturlaser NXA Geometry